- Vantage Data Centers breaks ground in Quincy, Washington
- Interxion expands in Amsterdam
- Equinix brings pharmaceutical giant Sanofi to Asia-pacific facility
Summary: Stream Data Centers has acquired land north of Houston in The Woodlands and will build out a carrier-neutral data centre facility for the wholesale market.
Details: The facility will deliver 4.5 MW of power with the ability to double that to 9 MW. In terms of space, there will be three separate halls or pods occupying 10k sqft of raised floor space.
- 2N electrical and N+1 mechanical design
- Dual power feed from two separate substations
- 72 hours of on-site fuel storage
Timeline: Stream plans to break ground next month and have the facility ready for customers to move in by the end of the year.
Angle: This is yet another good snapshot of the growth in inventory that is serving a strong flow of demand.